Hello Folks! Well sometimes we take a long look at what’s happening around us and we see how crazy life can be. At times we find ourselves laughing at the absurdity of it all. So wipe your tears and have a laugh with us.
We thought we would pass on a tongue-in-cheek message we received from a friend, and just maybe we all can have a chuckle. We like to call it the difference between last year and how we live in the year of 2020.
- 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
- The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
- Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighbourhood! Those are your neighbours without makeup and hair extensions.
- Long days at home, and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
- Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend? Alexa: “It doesn’t matter-you’re not going anywhere.”
- I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become national policy, but here we are!
- This virus has done what no woman has been able to do….cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!
- Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers, and we get really excited about car rides.
- Can everyone please follows the instructions so we can knock out this virus and be done? I feel like a kindergartener who keeps loosing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions!” (aaarrrggghhh)
So folks! Don’t ever give up moving forward. Drive forward though all of life’s difficulties and know there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel. Remember we are just a phone call away! Talk to you next week.